AUTHENTIC - WEEK 2: Authentic Generosity
Your Generosity reflects your Authenticity!
What does it mean to be generous, really? Unfortunately, we often base our generosity by comparing our generosity to others generosity. If we become the standard we will miss what Authentic Generosity really looks like.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS (Matthew 23:23-26, 2 Corinthians 9:5-15)
1. What is the biggest act of generosity, outside of salvation, you’ve ever received? How did it make you feel?
2. How does the idea of “tithing” sit with you? Do you see it as generosity or guilt?
3. Share how you’ve seen the principle of sowing and reaping play out when it comes to generosity?
4. Paul says to decide or choose deliberately what you should give. How does that decision reflect authenticity?
5. Who receives the blessings that follow authentic generosity?
What kind of value would people place on church if we became known for being Authentically Generous? How can you effect that value in your home and LifeGroup?