HINGES - WEEK 4
The result we want will Hinge on the Risk we take.
The biggest Hinge point we’ll ever have as a church and the biggest Hinge point you’ll ever have as an individual has to do with the RISK you/we are willing to take.
1. What was one crazy risk you took as a kid and how did it turn out?
2. Tell about a risk you wish you would have taken and now have some regret for not?
3. Review the story in Matthew 14:22-33.
Why would Jesus send His disciples across the sea knowing there was going to be a storm?
4. How can you determine if it’s really Jesus calling you?
5. If you had to identify a “boat” in your life that is hard to step out of what would it be?
Spend some time as a LifeGroup praying for your RISK tolerance and for the RISK tolerance of Living Water.