NO RAGRETS - WEEK 4: On Purpose
Build your life with purpose
and you’ll have no regret!
We have probably all grown up with the idea that heaven is the same for everyone. The bible teaches that there is only one way to heaven and that is through repentance and accepting Jesus but there are different rewards and responsibilities once we are there. We earn those and the only chance we have to earn is while we are still here on this earth. We earn by our attitudes and service and motives for Christ. Today we’ll see the importance of building on your salvation with a life of purpose.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS (1 Corinthians 3:1-3, 10-15)
1. What did you believe heaven would be like when you were a kid?
2. How has your picture of heaven changed as you’ve gotten older?
3. What do you think are examples of gold, silver, costly stones that Paul could be referring to?
4. What do you think would be an example of wood, hay or straw?
5. Paul says there will be a sense of loss in heaven over not building with the right building materials. What do you feel would be a felt regret in heaven?
How can your LifeGroup be a part of helping each other build our lives on purpose?
Is there a level of accountability that could be added for each other to help stay focused?