PEACE, LOVE & HAPPINESS - WEEK 6: Just Right
The secret of contentment is found in “whose” I am
not in what I have or where I am!
Joy doesn’t happen to you; it is produced through you has been the theme of this series. This week we explored this final puzzle piece of contentment. As Paul is wrapping up his letter to the church at Philippi he tells them he has learned the secret to contentment and it is found in Christ.
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS (Philippians 4:10-19)
1. As a kid would you say you were content with what you had and where you lived? Why or why not?
2. How would you define contentment? Is it achievable?
3. What would it take for you to feel content?
4. Paul says he’s been low, hungry and needy. He also, says he’s been abounding, full and in abundance. Of the two categories which one do we tend to learn most in? Why?
5. Why do we have such a hard time being content with where we are in life?
How can your LifeGroup help each other in the area of contentment?