THREADS - WEEK 6: Vote
Do we really trust God?
I am sure some of you are wondering why in the world a church would talk about politics, aren’t we not supposed to talk about politics and religion. I am convinced that the majority of the issues we face today are based on the fact that for years the church has been more interested in giving our opinions then we were in keeping our influence! So, let’s talk about donkeys and elephants. Let’s talk politics...
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS (Romans 13:1-10, 1 Timothy 2:1-4)
1. What was the 1st presidential election you remember?
2. How did your family view politics and political parties?
3. What was Paul’s view on government? How do you think being under Roman law swayed his view?
4. What are the biggest issues you are concerned about regarding the election and the future?
5. How should we treat someone who sees the issues different from the way we do?
6. How is it a struggle to trust God in the area of political leadership?
Commit as a LifeGroup to remember to pray for our president and leaders of our country?