WAR - WEEK 1
Choose a side!
Choosing sides doesn’t seem like too difficult of a decision especially if you are a church person. You see, if you are a church person you know that there’s an end to this WAR and Jesus won. Each one of us wants to be on the winning side, don’t we? It seems like such an easy exhortation and easy question to answer... choose a side!
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS - Joshua 24
1. What was the hardest decision you had to make as a kid?
2. What do you think is the hardest choice you have ever had to make?
3. Joshua challenged the people of Israel to make a choice on whether or not to serve God. If you were making a list of “pro’s and con’s” to serving God what would that list look like?
4. Why did Joshua immediately tell the people they couldn’t serve God after they had just said they choose Him?
5. In Joshua 24:27 Joshua set up a memorial stone to remind the people of their choice. What are some things in your life that you can use as reminders to serve God and choose Him?
The conclusion can always be traced to a choice! What conclusion would you like to reach in your life that reflects the choice you’ve made to follow God?