WAR - WEEK 2
War is about strategy.
Your strategy needs to take into account the strategy of your enemy, but your strategy is not determined by your enemy.
The devil is always on the attack, and he has a strategy which has not changed over thousands of years. He uses our own sinful nature against us to accomplish this task for us our friends and families. He truly wants to eventually destroy ,and kill all of us.
1. Read Romans chapter 8:1-14 take some time as a life group to discuss these 4 strategies.
2. Discuss how the devil uses our minds, and are flesh to accomplish his distraction, deception.
3. Look at how he uses sin to divide us from Him and others.
4. Talk about how we are not powerless to our sin.
4. Discuss how the results of sin unchecked ends in death.
God's strategy for us has always been one of life, and love. He sent his only son to give us a chance not to be slaves to sin ,and death.
Take some time this week to focus on this verse and see how you can avoid the devil and live out this verse.