WAR - WEEK 3
Surrender yourself and expect the impossible!
No one wants to see the hero of the story surrender. Surrender doesn’t even feel like it should be part of a Christian’s war strategy. But what if what God really wanted from you was for you to surrender and allow Him to do what only He can do?
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS - Joshua 10
1. Tell about a time in your life where your only choice was to give up and surrender?
2. How did that surrendering make you feel?
3. Joshua had heard from God that the enemy was not going to be able to withstand him. How do you think Joshua felt when the enemy began to escape as darkness began to come?
4. What kind of courage must it have taken for Joshua to ask God to make the sun stand still?
5. Have you ever been in a place of complete surrender to God and asked Him to do something that could only be accomplished if He stepped in?
How would your life change if you were totally surrendered to God? What do you think it would look like?
Spend some time in prayer asking God to give you that kind of audacity and courage before Him.